Friday, January 8, 2010

What Color Goes With Light Grey Suite What Color Shirt And Tie Should I Wear With A Light Grey Suit?

What color shirt and tie should i wear with a light grey suit? - what color goes with light grey suite

Well, if I have a wedding in late May and I bought a Calvin Klein suit, light gray, I wonder what shirt and tie combo goes well with him. Pentecost thought solid gray shirt and tie, but I'm not sure .. It would be very grateful if you could get your entries in this field.

2 comments:

Hanarr x] said...

honesly I would be for the (:

Bunts said...

I went to a wedding with a light gray suit. As much as I love pink
I wore a pink shirt, matching tie, handkerchief and rose in his breast pocket. Sounds good, but it looks good.

You need these two extremes, a white shirt and tie or a black shirt and dark tie.

Have fun at the wedding.

Post a Comment