Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bad Credit Master Card I Just Ordered Something Online With The Wrong Credit Card Information And It Processed The Order,is That Bad?

I just ordered something online with the wrong credit card information and it processed the order,is that bad? - bad credit master card

I ordered something online or written information about my credit card, but randomly selected American Express card as a trump card. I hoped that I say, he entered the wrong information, but changed the order so bad?

3 comments:

Dazey said...

When I am in retail, it does not matter, because the card a code, the computer what kind of card that you use to tell, too. That should go. Good luck.

Dazey said...

When I am in retail, it does not matter, because the card a code, the computer what kind of card that you use to tell, too. That should go. Good luck.

jlf said...

The format of an account is to say what probably different from MC AX.

Post a Comment