Monday, January 25, 2010

My Boyfriend Gets Brazilian Can My Brazilian Boyfriend Get US Residence Under These Special Circumstances?

Can my Brazilian boyfriend get US residence under these special circumstances? - my boyfriend gets brazilian

I'm in a jam. I am pregnant and the father is Brazilian. I do not want to marry or in Brazil. But I want it in the life of the baby. "The Embassy of the United States there are special scholarships for foreigners and the children of America? Is there a special visa for this? It was rejected once before entering on a tourist visa, but before she was pregnant.

4 comments:

True Pimp said...

No. .. he should marry. The only option. Sorry. He called you, why do not you marry him? Let a man in the first accidental hit?

cosaesta said...

No
His only realistic option is the marriage ... to him or to a student visa or maintain. When refused entry on a tourist visa, but it is difficult to be approved for any other kind.

Go to www.uscis.gov looking for different visas and see what other options you may have.

Yak Rider said...

Not if you do not want to be married, there is no possibility of a visa to live in the United States to seek. Maybe you and the child can go to Brazil.

Jan said...

No, no, special grants or Visa. When parents do not give a child special privileges.

Post a Comment