Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fixed Rate Hecm My Fixed Rate Mortgage Has Come To An End. Should I Get A New One Now Or Hope Interest Rates Fall Again?

My fixed rate mortgage has come to an end. Should I get a new one now or hope interest rates fall again? - fixed rate hecm

It is a question for the travel to the UK.
My fixed rate has ended. Do you believe that interest rates continue to fall or is it more likely that they will begin to rise? Should I stay another fixed-rate mortgage now or where I (at a variable rate of supplier clock a little higher than what they offer as a fixed rate), and we expect interest rates to fall further?
Thank you!

3 comments:

betahedg... said...

Run, not walk, to your bank and receive a 15-year fixed rate loan. With loans of all stimuli (UK, EU, USA), displacement of the loan application cosume is a very long time before we see something in the vicinity of 5% fixed interest rate.

pagodabo... said...

Get rid of the risk of ARM and fixed.

No offence said...

yes

Post a Comment