Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oak Tables I Have A Black Leather Couch, Green Recliner, Oak Tables, And Medium Brown Carpet. What Colors Shouldi Paint?

I have a black leather couch, green recliner, oak tables, and medium brown carpet. what colors shouldi paint? - oak tables

Game with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something to you. This is the best tool for the visualization of color on the Internet, in my humble opinion. I like how their color palette is presented, I like that you search by color family and color name can be painted "rooms look the most realistic and suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:
http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_ ...

I think a pink as "Priscilla" (# 6575) is very modern and hip with black, green and brown.

2 comments:

Nurse Susan said...

I want to paint the light [sage or celery] green, pale gold or ivory.
Then add some bright green or the [transatlantic] and / or gold - curtains, upholstery, carpets.
Repeat green / gold / ivory / black small parts - Lights, shade, pot, vase, ornaments, candlesticks.

mab5096 said...

A soft beige sand as the "Thousand and One Nights" by Behr, which will go well and refine the black sofa. If you do not like this idea, the Greens can be a little darker or lighter would work in a reclining chair.

Post a Comment