Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oregon Tax Deed Sales I Live In Oregon, After All Liens Are Paid Can My Mother Deed It Over To Me And What Are The Taxes Involved Fo

I live in Oregon, after all liens are paid can my mother deed it over to me and what are the taxes involved fo - oregon tax deed sales

for them and me? What are the best ways to minimize taxes in this situation? 155 purchased and the value of more than 325 K.

Question 2: If I sold them on the street, what are the taxes involved?

House

1 comment:

Big daddy said...

You really do not need to wait until mortgage for entering the title to pay. If you know or your mother, a real estate attorney and ask them to prepare complete a claim, adding that in fact the title with his mother. Have correctly made, you will receive the property passed to his mother and the court has gone through probate. This way, you really prevent the transfer tax, which occur when the property was transferred directly to you from your mother. But be sure to speak to a lawyer in your country, because they may use the data, each state is a little different.

Post a Comment