Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bison Farm Ohio Is Bison Farming On The Rise.........?

Is Bison Farming on the rise.........? - bison farm ohio

Versions I'm big on animal rights, and to my level of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, etc. to increase, rather than buying them the steroids increased nic plants. It is healthier and more humane for the dead, if the death of me, instead of those killed by the machinery of slaughter. I've heard of bison (buffalo) meat is healthy. Is agriculture, or they can be free on the rise? I hope it is.

1 comment:

farmertu... said...

I am a farmer, the 5th Generation raises Angus cattle Hereford cross, and I do not use growth hormones and feed my alfalfa, corn and grazing cattle were raised. There is a growing demand for buffalo. The advantage they believe they have the corn will disappear when they feed. There are more efficient than cattle. Even in a situation that produces the feed on grass no more meat per hectare. In general, people do not like meat from animals fattened cattle in the pasture where this option. It takes too long for an animal that eats grass and grow profits. Most grass-fed in batches of food stopped. I am head of the 65 calves each year, with my farm 3,000 hectares of arable land. I am a liberal, by definition, but the naive attitude of humane treatment of animals, which assume that I, as a 5th Generation farmer'm inhumane. I know the farmers who spend their lives there, in newborn calves are kept in the bathtub to send him warm and use their children to school.

Post a Comment