Thursday, January 28, 2010

Irritable Bowel Syndrome More Condition_symptoms# How Do I Know If I Have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

How do I know if I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome? - irritable bowel syndrome more condition_symptoms#

I certainly irritable bowel syndrome, which affects my daily activities and level of comfort, but what does an irritable bowel syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome?

How a doctor determines that you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome? What does it mean when you do? What treatment options are there?

2 comments:

Medicine Woman said...

This is one of the mysteries of life. Docs do not know what causes IBS, but they know that stress contributes. You will be able to tell by listening to your symptoms in the rule. If you are not sure they will send you to a gastroenterologist and listen to your symptoms and you are not sure you can see medication to see if it helps to give, but it may have to an extent. They have drugs for the treatment of IBS. Enter antispasmodics to calm the gut and help the IBS. I have for many years, medication has helped a lot.

Susan Yarrawonga said...

Perhaps you can find useful information about web search for "natural remedies for IBS" and "symptoms of IBS.

Post a Comment