Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shoulder Pain Numb Pinky I Have Back Pain In All These Places? (pics)?

I have back pain in all these places? (pics)? - shoulder pain numb pinky

These are the areas where I have pain in their backs
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo263 ...
The image clearly not me, but you get the idea.

Most of the pain is just below my rib cage of the small area of my back, lower back ..
And between my shoulder blades and shoulders. It is a kind of feeling, strongly, insistently. Depends on the spot. The worst places, such as knife wounds, while the rest is a dull pain.

Sometimes, the forearm at the end of my little finger and ring finger, and start getting tingling and numbness.

(I do not think back pain is the PMS, so do not suggest that)
What are the causes of this terrible back pain?

1 comment:

victor 7707 said...

For back pain, which sounds a bit like arthritis, when everything sounds so or pipe and wouldnt feel the flu in the back, see a doctor if they continue

Post a Comment