Sunday, February 14, 2010

Big Open Vigina Vagina Question, I'm Wondering If This Is Normal...?

Vagina Question, I'm wondering if this is normal...? - big open vigina

I wonder if this is normal.
I never had sex, but when I put my finger into my vagina, I feel to go up on my ass all the bones in my drive Quere Venn come my navel. This is the pelvic bone, but also feel a little thick or spongy tissue, which seems normal, but not sure of the opening. Not much, but I always notice it.
So when I look at more than one freeze is difficult, and I did feel some pain after painful for a while. Pain is normal?

Thank you! I'm happy about that part of the bone and tissue is concerned, and I plan to have the love in the coming weeks with my BF, but I'm not sure I could hold your penis. I'm not really sure aboutNo, haha, is this normal? No useful answer, I would feel much better!

1 comment:

sxybluey... said...

The "fat" you speak of could be your hymen still virgin. However, our opening of the vagina a little fabric and feel the spongy material in the region. This is normal. Since the bone is gone, you have your pubic bone, pelvic bone, cartilage, and various areas of the disk in this part of your body. You may find it helpful to seek an image of the male anatomy that shows only the bones, too. The only reason you should, if the bone will prevent any worry of entering the vagina. If this is the case, then you should consult a doctor.
Putting more than one finger, and the pain may be normal, especially virgins. First, it is probably not quite awake when you do this (because it & #039; Re concerned if something is wrong), which can lead to tensions and difficulties with insertion. Secondly, if you are not excited, then this area is not well lubricated, so that the inclusion of all that is most difficult. The pain can not go out of her vagina, and also because it is properly lubricated. Make sure the nails are not cut from the region of insertion.
The penis of her BF should be no problem. Relax, do not try to wondering about it, lubrication on the ground and operational, and ask the dismissal. You should be able to communicate with him, what feels good and what does not and may even want to get you through the most important guideline is to relax.
Be careful and respectyourself. Hope this helps ...

Post a Comment