Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Esophagus Cold Sores Severe Pain And Discomfort In Front Of Neck - Please Read Details.?

Severe pain and discomfort in front of neck - please read details.? - esophagus cold sores

I was with, what appears to be a particularly bad cold for a few days now, ill. Yesterday I started to get better. The cold is a stuffy nose, runny nose, chest tightness, chronic cough, sputum, and coughing and sneezing. This morning I awoke with a slight fever, but severe pain in the front of my neck. It is as if my neck, but not a sore throat. Lights when the cough, but it is very sensitive to touch. It seems almost directly above the collarbone, and behind the Adam's apple. My esophagus is not serious, or swollen, so it is not a sore throat, in this sense, however, swallowing causes pain in the area mentioned. I am a bit scared and went to the doctor today. Are there any of you know what? Just askone today. It is worse when he coughs. This is not a burning or stabbing pain ... is difficult to describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment