Friday, February 19, 2010

Irish Spring Vrs Coast Soap What Are Your Thoughts On An Irish Spring Shampoo?

What are your thoughts on an Irish Spring shampoo? - irish spring vrs coast soap

Who else would buy it in a heart beat? I can not wash hair with shampoo lavender scent weakness. I need a shampoo smelly male ... it smells so good like Irish Spring! I am certain that in the spring and shampoo Ireland simply could deal with my hair full of testosterone. N shampoos easily remove junk on the market, embedded in my nest.

Although women are attracted to my manhood, of course, I think Poofy flower shampoo I use is my wife is not the total power to seduce. Irish Spring Shampoo only add ... does not increase my chances to score beautiful women.

Who's with me?

2 comments:

duff21 said...

That would be awesome! I love that smell. Pert Plus is a bit like that. more masculine smell I mean. Yah but I fully what you mean. a lot of shampoo is too feminine in pink bottles and everything.

sweetcak... said...

Well, I love the smell of spring in Ireland, why not shampoo.

Post a Comment