Thursday, December 17, 2009

Skin Rash Causes More Condition_symptoms What Causes My Itchy Skin Rash? How Do I Find Out For Sure?

What causes my itchy skin rash? How do I find out for sure? - skin rash causes more condition_symptoms

I do not know what the cause of my rash and Docters arent that good! I understand, especially when the sweat on my arms, neck, between the toes, feet ... It is itching and redness. It may be bad, but bad in the night, all day. He developed bladder herself. I never used to get b4 30 years. Is it eczema? Volume drugs for epilepsy (lamortigine), so I thought it might be that but the rash comes and goes. I was really stressed at work, so I thought it might be that a reaction or vegetable sometimes called Gotu Cola take supplimentsI. I digress, even if it is a food allergy, so I tried to watch what I eat. I take a lot of toxins in the body that is abandoned or the lymphatic system is blocked? I had a cut Opperations, where all types of sweat glands, when I was younger, because I most of the secretion of sweat, I believe it was really bad for me. I really want to treat not only the use of medication, the symptoms, but the cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment