Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cover Letter Culinary Arts Help I Need Help Making A Resume And A Cover Letter?

Help i need help making a resume and a cover letter? - cover letter culinary arts

Hello. I have a problem with my project. For my project I have the curriculum for a career that I love, but I'm only 16 years and another year in high school and my cooking class, and I want our lives to make a game designer or a programmer, have and if that fails, then I am for an automotive technician and I'm going to do is offer for a job and / or jobs that can help look Choose a career goal. I would like to know how I summarize my career, but never a job and no experience in this area that everyone had to help, and what is the difference between a letter and a resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment